+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Thursday, August 04, 2005


Suicidal, not showing symptoms, A perpetual disease, It’s persistant. I’m delusional, delirious. The scars all heal and the pain is hidden. Driving like a f_uckin train, full force at my skull. So many tried, even more failed, Left the feeling just of numb. So many times you cut me deep, But it hasn’t stopped me. Haven’t stopped for a moment to think, Or let my wounds start bleeding. On the brink of destruction, So far away from the edge of all reason. The thoughts that im thinking, The feelings I’m feeling. Have me free falling flat on my face.
......................................dedicated to Cobain(R.I.P)


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | The journey of a thousand miles begins with a squ... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger