+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Monday, August 08, 2005


It is a demonic picture of myself as I dream,
With sweet blood catching upon my eyelashes,
Pale lips parted in a dry empty scream of agony,
Innocence is seeping from me with a vengeance.

Im dead to the world now, laughing it off as though
It never held me, as though it never quite happened,
As though I am pure with no blemish in my soul,
Ill carry on laughing, as though it never touched me.

Sweet blood in droplets on my eyelashes like frost,
Sweet innocence is melting like frosty snow over fire,
I am the darkness, so dirty and unclean, tainted grey,
No longer white only grey, smoky, deadly, suffocating.

Ill be forever washing my skin to rid me of these stains,
Washing, washing, rinsing, rinsing, myself in blood,
I am a piece of dirt so trample me once more,
I give in,

I dont want to play this game any more.


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Looming mourner Creature from the depths Gliding s... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger