+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Friday, August 05, 2005


I stand alone with anguish and hatred.
My soul alone no one has loved me for the pain
I have caused them.
As I sit in the darkness of my room the screams of my past
tear my soul to pieces.As I cry my self to sleep I only wish
to have that one person next to me to hold me to love me.
As i watch my life fall be for me I try to hold on to the light,
but my soul is consumed by the dark.Going into my hate and pain I again
take the life of another and let my mind free my hate.
For as I go back to that room my prison I have built for my pain
I finish my minds screaming torment and close the door and fade to nothing again.
..............................This is dedicated to Metallica...4 ever


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | The patterns that walk on stilts in the trailing t... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger