+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Friday, August 05, 2005

You've injected something poisonous
Underneath my skin
Now the threads that hold me close
Fray and unravel
Too much air
In the system

Feel silken strands of gold on your face
As you stand behind
You've wasted so much time on me
I will bend
Farther back
If you’ll rest

Now you really push my buttons hard
Fingernails scraping
The tenderness of pride and smiles
It's too open now
Too much air
Around my neck

Flow through the squeals of my brakes
And wait at the back
You've wasted so much time on me
I promise nothing
I just owe you
One last kiss



Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | People these days always changing themselves Tryi... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger