+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Saturday, December 03, 2005


Parents PtI.....(Encounters of the thordd kind)
Saturaday:10:50 am......well nahh im in no mood of starting a journal blog but a few minutes back in the past i have been exposed to a buffet of incredible but day to day expiriances with a normal pair of Parentus Homoseparatus Assholicas well my parents to be more exact.....as i sit here infront of my pc and try to write a rant about my manufacturers...i get awed by the differences i share with them and how different they are from me well with all that bag full of differences u can guess the degree of seperation..between us......oh well now let me rewind the the hands of time a few minutes back well..its a good saturady morning....im just chilling in my room just had breakfast and just turned on led zep.....who just gives me an assuring smile that Rock is not dead and starts my day ...by chanting.......
" There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold

And she's buying a stairway to heaven

And when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed
With a word she can get what she came for

Woe oh oh oh oh oh
And she's buying a stairway to heaven"..............and suddenly from the uncharted depths of my house comes growl...what the hell..turn the volume down.......u r listening to bull-shit that is corrupting your mind...look at you u have become a nuisance to this society look at you u have become charecterless......you..you..you.
..(takes a while to search the word)....you....(continues)....you criminal............its in human nature to react to every action..
so i go like what, how, when and i get answers like spoilt brat..scum...mannerless creature...well i never did know that led zep could usher in such reaction from these enities...well i again wonder and try to make sense of the words fired at me...all i ever wanted to be was a simple proletariat and live with my dream which is to have a dream...but on the other hand these entities who own my life want me to have another dream which will be like a happy life in a two bed room flat with 2 toilets and a 21 inch flat-tv a 8 seater car with a mechanical wife and 2 packaged kids...but i dont want that....so i raise my voice....and try to counter their views...i must say my manufacturers are very fragile creatures as observed through time i now can say that each and every one of my views ever bestowed upon them gives them hyper tension or a heart attack or an evil hex of such a serious degree that they are instantly transferred to their virtual death-bed's....this grave offence of mine is again countered by a series of punishments like a short economic drought suspension of personal liberties....and a few bouts of physical violence.....and then again from time to time reapeted showers of capitalist influenced talks...I get anstonished by the sheer brilliance of their kind when they divert the flow of water from one point of critical analization to another for example.....They give theories about how my hobbies of music art and photography is making me a socially unacceptable creature and how my critical comments about commercial beings is leading to an attitudude problem in me which is making me chareterless and my proletariat dressin habbit is making me a criminal and how an unclean section of my room has led to the destruction of the ozonelayer over kolkata...they again link all these theories together and relate how all these are gonna lead to the making of a proletariat godzilla a social outkast who will be responisble for world anhilation and cause etrnal shame to the clan.. are they the best conspiracy theorists ever or what......






Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | <!--[if gte vml 1]> ... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger