+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Monday, August 08, 2005


White lilys erode in silence
Breaking the strain of the past
Old gushing wounds open again
Another day just like the last

Hope is swallowed by the valley
Free falling into Hells lair
I cant recall ever feeling like this
you made me choke on my despair

Valium cant even save this mind
Deliver a sermon in my honour
I see you walk in his shadow
undefined and full of wonder

Kiss these lips tonight
gaze this face with your eyes
hold my soul in your hands
in these dreams i will die with you to


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | It is a demonic picture of myself as I dream, With... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger