+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Empty Apartment

Call me out You stayed inside One you love Is where you hide Shot me down As I flew by Crash and burn I think sometimes You forget where the heart is

Answer no to these questions
Let her go, learn a lesson It's not me, you're not listening Now, can't you see something's missing You forget where the heart is Take you away from that empty apartment You stay, and forget where the heart is Someday if ever you loved me you'd say, it's okay

Waking up from this nightmare
How's your life? What's it like there? Is it all what you want it to be? Does it hurt when you think about me? And how broken my heart is Take you away from that empty apartment You stay, and forget where the heart is Someday if ever you loved me you'd say, it's okay It's okay to be angry and never let go It only gets harder the more that you know When you get lonely if no one's around You know that I'll catch you when you're falling down We came together but you left alone And I know how it feels to walk out on your own Maybe someday I will see you again And you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend Take you away from that empty apartment You stay, and forget where the heart is Someday if ever you loved me you'd say, it's okay It's okay It's okay

is it i still dont know my self i keep looking at past memories though owing to theories of time space and technicality they were only for a short span of time you'd be now telling me that our friendly neighbourhood gargoyel has gone soft when i quote..."but to me it was as if for a eternity".......but i cant help it.....because i still cant figure out where my heart is may be i know for sure where it is..i have a heart that bleeds and its purple now who is the One The Who and why cant i get over i just cant get over....i couldent stop my self i fell and i enjoyed my fall but i guess i forgot about the hard cold concrete which would cushion my fall....I wish i wish that iit was all that easy
bulid a bridge make a path over look the aftermath.......
.........................
This turpentine chaser's got kick & the rag that it's soaked in is rich.The fumes aide the pace of my cleaning & as soon as I'm done I am gone.....and i still wait for that call.........in this empty apartment....


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | A Star Wars Episode We'd Like to see : AIIIIIIyes ... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger