+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Oh, sweet glistening drops
Of amber on my tongue.
Your ice cold tangy taste
Dances upon my palate and
Tantilizes my taste buds.

Come to me, my intoxicating nectar.
Numb the pain in my heart and
Drive away all melancholy thoughts.
Saturate my brain cells
Until all logic and reason are felled.

I am but a fickle whore to you,
For it matters not what brand
Nor does it make a difference
If you offer yourself to me
In bottle, can or glass.

All that is of consequence
My fine brewed ale of choice
With your delectible hops and barley
And that mountain fresh water
Is that I am not hung over come 'morn


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Yes, it's so true. I dont know what you do about c... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger