+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Friday, December 16, 2005

Why me why me why me .... some times i just wonder .... and then again probe into the abyss trying to find some answers though my efforts are futile ...i once again question why me why me
why me........


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Empty ApartmentCall me out You stayed inside One y... » //-->





where are the pics dude...send me the link pronto...
by the way, i think this is the first comment on your blog...you owe me a treat!!

Posted by Blogger The Absolutist #  

~Oo°~

hey sayan,

just came across your blog. greatly appreciate your writing (and your angst).

rock on..peace out...whatever they say these days in place of "hang loose" (how frightening)

Posted by Blogger Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger