+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Friday, August 12, 2005


Screaming as I try to run away
From the seductive claws of emptiness
Wanting so badly to numb the pain
While knowing in the back of my mind
It will only return ten-fold.
Writhing in my bed
A tangle of sheets, my eyes strained and red
Cold sweat drips down my back
As I will myself not to give in
But I do.
Scarlet tears stream down my face
As the cold rush of my defeat
Swims down my throat.
I choke on my sobs because I know
That I have just wasted a year of my life
and drowned what innocence was left of my soul.


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Choker, the miniature dragon was very angry he wan... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger