+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Thursday, February 09, 2006


THE AMUSEMENT PARK
My emotions are like a roller coaster;
I feel the adrenaline as the cart makes it up the slope,
as it slowly reaches the top, I feel like getting off, yet,
I want to ride all the way,
at points,
I feel down when it slowly calms down,
and when it starts gaining speed again,
it drops from extreme ecstasy to a silent depression,
then it start again as the never ending process
until the end of the ride comes,
no one knows exactly how everyone will react.
The hunted house is a mystery;
some go in with curiosity while others
just do it for the fun,
just the way I react to every event,
nostalgia over taking the wall in the house.
Prizes here and prizes there;
everyone seems to have one,
reminding me of the insecurity within myself,
and the continuous trying at the target,
to figure out what is it that I am experiencing,
and to never really know what it is that I feel.
So many people, things to see and buy;
all the people I've met,
all the things that I've seen,
and all the things that I own,
but none seems to fit,
too much yet not enough.
Never a satisfaction to full fill every person;
I have nothing to give to anyone,
love and hate is all I have for it's all I'll give,
don't ask for one because you'll get both,
And it all comes to a closing time;
the time I can lay my head to dream,
frequently having trouble conquering a dream,
I shut my eyelids to forget and prepare
for another day of service.


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Why me why me why me .... some times i just wonder... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger