+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

City Of Lost Lights

I've spilled my guts out on the floor for you
with needles cascading over
white linen sheets
delivering words i can't speak
through electronic sounds and to shining pools of light!

oh, so do you love me now?
now that U'R GONE!
no, i can't tell you how i feel!
i'm losing control (never will...!)
(do you love me now?)

Cemetary grounds, together holding hands
like words spoken in fate, i'm gonna faint
if i can't let this out! let me go!
i'd sing to you this last crusade
your coursing venom through my vains
oh, and like stars as
we go streaking through this
night of broken hearts
and i'll hate us both even more when your gone!

oh, so do you love me now?
now thAT I'M GONE!
no, i can't tell you how i feel!
i'm losing control


(ooh, when we're gone this city will go on and on!)

just always know i'll hate us even more when your gone!






Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Ami Paliye Berai Uthche na barche BAjar Dor Surjo... » //-->





really really really cool photos. and extraordinary prose.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger