+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


SWINE FLEW


My Doctor Tells Me to Leave It Alone or I Won't Live
to See Another Year,
Well Then I'm Going to Kick the Feed Bucket Soon,
Because I Keep Hearing the Motto "When Pigs Fly", It
Must Be CuPIG Whispering in My Ear.
If It's My Time to Go, I'm Going to Go Happy, I
Bring Home the Bacon and By God I'll Fry It Up in a
Pan,
My Next Breakfast in Bed Might Be in My Coffin, Just
Tell BOB EVANS I Said Goodbye and Thanks for Being My
Best Man.
Oh, Oh! I Feel Light Headed Again, I Think My Days
are Numbered, Bury Me Sunny Side Up How I Like My
Eggs, and Tell The Minister to Crack Some Jokes,
CuPIG's Guiding Me Toward the Light at the End of
the Tunnel, I Turn To Him and Smile, "That'll Do Pig,
That'll Do!" and To All of You Out There in TV
Land...."Th-Th-Th-That's All Folks!"


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Quantum Knots Draft(Your not reading thisu... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger