+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Wednesday, June 07, 2006




Slave to Miss.MaryJan
e


As I breathe in and Exhale the Grey Smoke,
I am Forever in a Stone Daze,Chronic Blunt Invading my Brain,
Sold my Soul to Miss MaryJane,Slave on a urge to set his mind Free,
buying accessories,so I can Feed,White Owl's to Coconut Phillie's,
Special Instruments to Break open and Roll,Stick and Smoke,
Sticky Chronic Buds,Breaking it up,to fit in my Blunt,
Removing the Seeds,messes up the Weed,On Point,
Checking it good and putting in the Remains,Enjoying the Taste,
Scientist/Pot-Head,Observing and Consuming,can't live without Weed,
as I take a Ride to the ATM,word for word,trying to get Credit,
from the Drug Dealer man,aka Street Farmest,who doesn't give a Damn,
taking my Money from out in my Hands,just so I can Numb my Head,
buys Niks to Half Ounces,spending my Benjamen's to my Lincolns,
Slave to Miss MaryJane,Loving the Chronic,so many ways to Enjoy,
Pipes,Blunts,Bongs and don't forget the Joints,
Smoke leading you into space,Clouds everywhere,
So Grey that soon Fade,So Fucking High,Blood Shot Eyes,
Cotton Mouth happens every time,so many Varieties,
very easy to Describe,Purple Haze,Blueberry Hydro,
and the Skunky Green Shit,and so many more,
MaryJane my very Good Friend,who always satisfies my needs,
giving me that special High of pure Satisfaction,keeping me Stoned,
and Numb to my Skull,I am a Slave who sold his Soul,
Wasting Money that I don't Need,Buying Tons of the Sticky Green,
Miss MaryJane,I am yours,and Forever be...

This Joint is dedicated to all my Loving Seniors
High Lunder -- R2D2(get well soon) Candy Jedi da and Gaboo ofcourse
Then on to The faithful admireres of MAryjane maam aka the Cassinis division band
And to My Cobra MAte U kno who u are(lurBHh UUuu)
To The entire High Society clan and too all with whome I have
Expirianced the Wonderful Pleasures of this lady
Time and again


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | <!-- regular table now, we're just wrapping it i... » //-->





i have you tagged.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger