+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Tuesday, June 20, 2006



FAKE


Somethin’ about myself
That I’m dyin’ to tell
You know I’m fake
Nothin’ about me is real
You’ll find out
In due course
That I’m just playin’ out a part
Its an act, I hope its good
Get your money’s worth
I hope you like it when we’re


Going through the motions
Locomotion, locomotion
Pretendin’ that we’re speed
And the needle’s racing up the dial
Locomotion’s locomotion, no commotion
We’re just goin’ through the motions
After all we’re so completely fake


Somethin’ I’ve observed
That I’m dyin’ to tell
Everythin’ you do is
Just a façade for somethin’ else
It’s okay
You don’t need to apologize
You’re just like everybody else
Half truths and lies, just


Going through the motions
Locomotion, locomotion
Pretending that you’re speed
And the needle’s racing up the dial


And you know you’ve never felt this way
Before, no matter whom you’ve been with
Baby, this seems so unreal to you, after all
We’re just so completely fake


Fake, yeah

Thanks to THE YODA and cassinis division for this song
Yes we are so fake completely ---------------------------------
To my favourite band of all tyme------Asstronaut



Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | <!-- regular table now, we're just wrapping it in... » //-->





wow...so true and swesome...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger