+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Monday, June 19, 2006


Gods

The storm's embrace
On the forest
Takes time to show
Reasoning
I have all the time
In the world
Cupped in my hands.

My heart is racing as
Words become plural
On my lips
The potential is multiplied
One-thousand times over
And over again.

I'd like to think that you
Understand when there
Is no explanation
It just seems right
It just seems important
Enough for leaving the
Safety of this stable warmth.

When I have completed
The journey you will be
The first to know
But for now I have to go
It feels like the day...

It feels like the day I should run
The thunder brews with each inhale
It feels like the day I should run
I want to be on an adventure.

You need not make excuses
Or be in denial
It's not a problem
It's not a severe situation
I am ready for the future now.

It feels like the day I should
Explore the manifestation
It feels so...

It feels like the day I should run
It feels so.


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | This is intended to stir debate, over tea there i... » //-->





i like the picture.
i can never write about such things on the internet
dnt knw why.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger