+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Friday, August 12, 2005


Anyway, I'm saying
Boredom will be the death of me
Cruising alone, half awake
Daytime never seemed so long
Every second seems like five
Forgetting to do everything important
Giving nothing in return
Having a useless life
I don't know what else to do
Just keepin' to myself
Kangaroos can pass me by
Llamas can't, though
My, my
Nobody knows what to do
Oh, wow
Parental fugues are near
Queer, this is
Rich chocolate will calm
Sandwiches have sand
Toenails don't grow
Uranus is closer than our moon
Venus is our sun
Why is this happening?
Xylophones are out of tune
Yeti have been found
Zoo-- This is where I am


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Screaming as I try to run away From the seductive ... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger