+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Thursday, March 16, 2006


And We Derailed At The Vinyards




The father of modern time
And from the depths of these trenches
These last few rounds in the ring
Have left us without a sense of crime
These forward shields have taken hits
And the fog isn't lifting sooner than expected
Do you remember the sound we made
Dancing through hails of snow and ice
I can't remember the last time I tasted anything
But the stale dust of copper and light
The hills have left us reeling and exhaling
They turn from green to glass and back again
Fore mention the final scene that has us blinking
Our eyes shut and reopen to a new frame
And frame by frame by frame by daylight
We lost a sudden chance to survive
All I know is that I'll take these waves
And breathe them in with a smile
I hope you'll find my shoes on the shore
Blacking out in a sensitive style
It's all that we've been gunning for


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | <!-- regular table now, we're just wrapping it in... » //-->





wow, you're writing some amazing things these days! love the new template too.

just wrote a hate post to our ex-school. telling around is not exactly my habit, but there's so few of us around (to be specific just you and me, no?) that no one will "casually bump into" it, and i really want to see an old-schooler's reaction.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger