+
tales_from_the_duck_side

Sunday, March 05, 2006


Romeo GooGles Juliet
Piercedprincess:
Romeo Romeo where for art thou?

Italianstallion: Yo, here I is jewels. I'm in history class. I'm suppose to be researching the fall of the Roman empire but instead I was uploading my latest trogen to Mercutio's computer.
Piercedprincess:
Lmao. Oh Romeo thou art such a card. I'm sitting here bored to tears in Social Studies so I decided to download Nelly's latest single to my Ipod.
Italianstallion: Screw Hamlet, he's such a putz. Meet me behind the bleachers after school and I'll show you what a real man is made of.
Piercedprincess: ?
Italianstallion: Ooops... Sorry I have too many windows open again. I thought I was sending that to Ophelia.
Piercedprincess: Freck off you little turd. Yesterday I caught you cybering with that witch Macbeth from that MILF site you're so fond of. Who else you got hanging on your MSN list? -_-
Italianstallion:
Sorry babe, my pc just froze up. I have to reboot. Call me.
Piercedprincess:
O happy dagger! This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die. Juliet cuts wrist with razorblade and bleeds all over laptop.
Lady Capulet:
You spoiled little brat. Can't you keep anything nice?


Posted by TheRedBantoo | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | False Prophets and PropagandaTHERE COMES A TIME OF... » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger